Thursday 21 July 2011

Convinced yet?



Devil: oh look a fat girl. Go tell her she is fat and ugly. That would be so funny, I mean you and your friends could use a laugh.

Guy: lol yah that would be funny and cool. :p

Angel: no don’t, that’s not nice. How would you feel if someone told you your ugly? You wouldn’t like it, would you now? And there is nothing funny about it.

Guy: yah true true. Besides she’s not that ugly she’s just a bit fluffy.

Devil: come on Angel don’t ruin the moment. So what if your not nice every once in a while? What’s the worst that could happen? she will hate you for a while than she will forget. Even if she doesn’t forget, why would that matter?

Angel: no but that’s mean and mean people go to hell. You have to be nice and caring for other people.

Devil: what hell? There is no such thing as hell. Who said there is heaven and hell anyways?

Angel: god did, and he promised heaven for the good people and hell for the bad people.

Devil: ppfffftttt there is no god, your just making that shit up.

Guy: shut the fuck up both of you! -.- you guys are always arguing… that’s it with you two, get out of  here and discus this outside… and don’t come back till you solve this.

Devil: oh daaamin you got him angry Angel.

Angel: me?? You’re the one who started this.

Guy: GET OUT!

-They go out for a while… then they come back!-

Guy: so devil what is it? You guys are back is it solved?

Devil: yes, I have been making you sin all my life, I’m going to hell… I’m sorry I dragged you into my shit. I’m gonna pray that god forgives me.

Guy: oh really? So Angel you convinced him?

Angel: yes and he convinced me too, there is no such crap as heaven or hell or god. Just do what the fuck you want. Kick that fat bitch in the ass and laugh about it.

Devil: oh no angel no, that’s not nice.

Guy: WHAT! You guys are insane. How the fuck do you convince each other like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment